How Our Neighborhood Works Can Help You
Do you have an idea for a community-based project in the Camden Neighborhood? Here's how our process works.
1. You have an idea for a
community development or
2. Do your research, develop the
project scope and create a proposal.
3. Identify possible funding sources (ONW does not fund projects).
6. The ONW board votes for
5. The ONW board considers the proposal. Is the project in harmony with ONW's mission? Is its size and scope doable?
4. Present your proposal to the Our Neighborhood Works board.
7. A contract is written
8. The project owners use the
contract to obtain funds.
9. Funding is received
and the project begins!